Thursday 18 February 2016

One Day Late

I know it's a day later than I planned but as promised I thought I would introduce you to the first unit of my army.

Those of a squeamish disposition I advise you turn back now....




So here they are, in their fledgling glory. Master Haemonculus Metzgermeister and The Gnawdentod

Please excuse the Potato Quality Photo
I should probably explain the name. Metzgermeister is simply the word for Master Butcher in German (and also the alias of an infamous German cannibal murderer) and this seemed incredibly apt for a Haemonculus.

The Gnawdentod is a play on words. Gnadentod is the German for Mercy Killing and Gnaw is the English verb for well to gnaw- I shall leave the rest up to your imagination.....

so that's the first half of a unit constructed. Onwards and Upwards!!

1 comment: